2020 GKS Admission Call for Graduate School Studying at KIT, Korea
We are pleased to inform you of 2020 GKS (Global Korea Scholarship) Guideline for Master’s and Doctoral candidates here in Korea.
As the one and only national engineering specialized university in Korea, KIT will be able to nominate candidates up to 35.
This might be a great opportunity for you to be able to study in Korea with a full government scholarship.
Please see attached for further information.
1. Applicants’ GPA must be more than 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, 3.23 on a 5.0 scale, or score percentile of 80% from ITB (Exception: A former or current KGSP scholar must hold the grade of 90% or above)
2. Applicants who submit applications to more than two designated institutions will be disqualified.
3. Scholarship duration: Master’s(1 yr. of Korean Language + 2 yrs. of Master’), Doctoral(1 yr. of Korean Language + 3 yrs. of Doctoral)
*In the case that scholar could not be able to complete one’s degree within scholarship duration, scholar should take care of one’s living expenses by oneself.
4. Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep.1st, 2020(born after Sep. 1, 1980).
5. In case of submitting photocopied documents, applicants MUST have the copies notarized or apostilled and then submit the notarized or apostilled copies.
All required documents must be written by computer typing and send us one original document by post only (no e-mail application will be accepted). We don’t have online application for this GKS admission.
For further information, please see attached, visit website (http://eng.kumoh.ac.kr) or contact GKS coordinator, Eugene Park.
Contact Person :
Office phone number) +82-54-478-7223
For you who are interested in this program, please submit all the documents above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung Submission Deadline: 26 February 2020