Kyoto University is pleased to announce “2020 Kyoto University Amgen Scholars Program”, a summer undergraduate research program in science and biotechnology sponsored by Amgen Foundation. It is an eight-week program from June 9 to August 8, 2020.
A brief description of Kyoto University Amgen Scholars Program is:
– 15 slots will be offered to undergraduate students worldwide to undertake laboratory experience.
– Financial support will be provided such as a round-trip ticket, accommodation and scholarship.
– Students will gain research knowledge, and opportunity to network with other students and professionals, and gain invaluable insight to life as a graduate student.
– In addition to research experience, students also participate in various workshops, educational and cultural based activities, as well as a three-day Asia Symposium.
student must be nominated by the International Relations Office.
To be nominate,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Academic transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum score of: TOEFL 550, IELTS 6,5, iBT 79
For you who are interested in this program, please submit all the documents above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung.
Deadline: 10 January 2020