We are pleased to announce the application procedures for the exchange programs starting in April 2020 (Spring Semester 2020).
1) Application Guideline:
2) Changes from the last call:
– Kyoto University require all applicants to submit the Language Proficiency Statement (Form 5), including native English/Japanese speakers. (Page 4)
– Minimum number of courses for KUINEP/GE undergraduates required to take per semester has been changed to seven (instead of six). (Page 6)*
* This change applies for students whose exchange period starts from 2020 spring, i.e. requirements for students enrolling in 2019 fall semester remain unchanged – you are required to take a minimum of six courses per semester during your exchange period even if you continue your study in 2020 spring.
student must be nominated by the International Relations Office.
To be nominate,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Academic transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum score of: TOEFL 550, IELTS 6,5, iBT 79
For you who are interested in this program, please submit all the documents above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung
Application Deadline: 25 July 2019