The Alianza 4 Universidades (4 Universities Alliance, A4U) is a strategic partnership between four leading Spanish public universities: the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM), Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M) and Pompeu Fabra University (UPF).
Alliance 4 Universities has been awarded funds under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility programme (Action KA107). Through these funds, students and staff from partner universities in Russia, South Africa, Indonesia, Iran and Vietnam and from A4U universities have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes.
The following grants are available for Indonesia:
|Bachelor from Indonesia to Spain||2|
|PhD from Indonesia to Spain||2|
|Staff from Indonesia to Spain||2|
|Staff from Spain to Indonesia||2|
|PHD from Spain to Indonesia||2|
There are a few changes with respect to the last year´s call:
- to facilitate the application process for Indonesia students, A4U no longer require the learning agreement to be signed by the receiving university at the application stage, it has to be signed only by the student and the sending university. It is important that the students take the choice of their courses responsibly (filling in table A before the mobility, please see the attached template) and that the sending university validates the choice by filling in the table B before the mobility, indicate how it will be recognised. Once selected, the receiving university will sign the learning agreement.
- All PhD students and staff applicants still need to have their mobility agreement signed by the three parties: the sending and receiving universities and the applicant.
- Indonesian students of Engineering will not have their average mark raised by 1,7 like last year.
- Erasmus+ programme intends to be inclusive and supportive of people with difficulties, so applications from students with special needs or disabilities are welcome, on the condition that the receiving university can provide the necessary support. If a special needs candidate is selected, A4U will make an application for additional financial support which, if granted, will cover additional costs directly related to their participation in mobility (such as special transport, an accompanying person, professional services etc), with the maximum of 1.000€ of additional funding per month.
- Also, A4U have included a new criteria in the evaluation for cases when applications are of similar quality: candidates from disadvantaged backgrounds will be given priority, as well as A4U will try to keep the gender balance and an balanced distribution of grants among A4U universities.
- Unfortunately, A4U organisational costs this year don´t allow to cover the insurance for the mobility participants as A4U have been doing it until now. The selected participants will have to buy the insurance themselves, making sure it meets the minimum requirements of covering medical expenses, accidents, death, repatriation, and third party liability.
- The application deadlines are: 14 February 2020 for staff and PhDs.
student must be nominated by the International Relations Office.
To be nominate,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Academic transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum score of: TOEFL 550, IELTS 6,5, iBT 79
For you who are interested in this program, please submit all the documents above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung
14 February 2020 at 2 p.m