Exit Permit Only

For KITAS holders, before you go back to your country, you need to apply for an Exit Permit Only to the Immigration Office. The documents required:

  1. A letter of recommendation from the Faculty/School addressed to the Director of Partnership and International Relations of ITB
  2. A letter of recommendation issued by the International Relation Office and addressed to the Head of the Immigration Office in Bandung
  3. Application form (form 27, provided by the Immigration Office)
  4. A copy of a valid passport
  5. A copy of a return ticket


Back to Living in Bandung

Extention Procedure

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *