NCTU International Scholarship
NCTU International Scholarships are available to outstanding degree-seeking international students with excellent academic and research records. Selected students may be awarded a monthly stipend and/or exemption from tuition fees.
- 9 Colleges: Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Biological Science & Technology, Photonics, Management, Humanities & Social Sciences, Hakka Studies
- International Graduate Program in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (EECS)
- Global MBA Program (GMBA)
- Free Chinese course
(1) Undergraduate students: up to NT$7,000 per month and/or waiver of tuition and fees.
(2) Masters students: up to NT$10,000 per month and/or waiver/reduction of tuition and fees.
(3) Doctoral students: up to NT$15,000 per month and/or waiver/reduction of tuition and fees.
Duration: 6 months in the first semester (6-12 months thereafter).
Renewal: At the end of the first semester, students may apply for NCTU International Scholarships for outstanding current students which offer monthly stipends (up to NT$10,000/13,000/20,000 for bachelors/masters/doctoral students) and/or waiver/reduction of tuition and fees. The scholarships for current students are awarded for 6-12 months on a yearly basis by review of academic performance and research records and subject to a maximum number of years.
October 1 – December 31 (Early Action)
January 1 – March 31 (Regular Action)
Spring Intake (graduate programs only):
August 10 – September 30
For details, please refer to the NCTU International Scholarship Regulations