We are pleased to announce that nomination and application for UBD’s Student Exchange Programme Semester 1, 2019-2020 (August 2019/Fall 2019) is now open!
Freshers’ Week: 22 July 2019 to 28 July 2019
Semester 1, 2019-2020: 29 July 2019 to 1 December 2019
- Completed at least one year of full-time study at one of UBD’s partner universities;
- Nominated by the International Office (or equivalent) of home university;
- Achieved a minimum of CGPA 2.5 (out of 4.0) or 3.0 (out of 5);
- English proficiency of IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550.
Application Process (3 Phases)
Application Phase 1 (by 1 June 2019)
- Email the completed application form (click here).
- Modules available: Please click here for Semester 1, 2019-2020 modules (subject to change).
- Email a clear scanned copy of passport photo page
- Email certified true copies of:
- Latest academic transcript
- Latest English proficiency test score
Application Phase 2 (After Accepted by Faculty in UBD)
- Email a copy of completed medical check.
Application Phase 3 (After Medical Check Passed)
- Email a copy of medical insurance valid in Brunei for duration of study in UBD.
- Email a copy of flight itinerary (recommended arrival date: 20 July 2019).
- Email a copy of completed accommodation form.
student must be nominated by the International Relations Office.
To be nominate,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Academic transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum score of: TOEFL 550, IELTS 6,5, iBT 79
For you who are interested in this program, please submit all the documents above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung
Application Deadline: 18 April 2019