SDU INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL:
- This year with a largely increased number of courses from four faculties:
- Business and Social Sciences
- Two weeks intensive courses
- Dates: 3 – 14 August 2020 (except one course that runs from10 – 19 August)
- No tuition fees for students nominated through exchange agreements.
|Application and nomination deadlines:|
|SDU International Summer School||1 May for all students.|
|Autumn semester – exchange||1 April for students from non EU/EEA countries1 May for EU/EEA and Nordic citizens|
|Spring semester – exchange||1 October for students from non EU/EEA countries1 Novmber for EU/EEA and Nordic citizens|
|Other useful information:|
|Fact sheet||Is attached with this e-mail|
|Courses for exchange students:||Can be found on-line.The course offer for autumn 2020 is not online yet, but students can get a sense of the possibilities by looking at the offer from autumn 2019.|
|Nomination:||Via e-mail; please see details in the attached fact sheet.|
|Application:||Through on-line application form|
|Accommodation:||Guaranteed if students apply on time:1 May for September start1November for February startApplication is on-line.Please make sure you apply for the right campus.|
A few facts about SDU:
- SDU have app. 30,000 full-time students on five campuses: Odense, Kolding, Esbjerg, Sønderborg and Slagelse
- Incoming exchange students may choose any campus where they find relevant courses (except Slagelse that currently does not offer courses taught in English)
- Each year we welcome more than 500 exchange students and send out more than 800 for studies and/or internships.
Services for exchange students
- Orientation days with various practical and informative elements.
- Accommodation guarantee to incoming students.
- A very active ESN section (Erasmus Student Network), arranging many events, excursions, parties etc. every year.
- Student and career counselling
- Information on examination forms and academic culture in Denmark
- And many more.
student must be nominated by the International Relations Office.
To be nominate,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Academic transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum score of: TOEFL 550, IELTS 6,5, iBT 79
For you who are interested in this program, please submit all the documents above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung Application Deadline: 8 April 2020