- Undergraduate students from AUN member universities
- The number to be admitted: 25 students (10 candidates to be selected by AUN and 15 candidates to be selected by Graduate School of Energy Science)
- Participation fee: JPY 10,000 This fee includes field studies, and other necessary expenses during the seminar. All participants should pay this fee in cash in JPY on the first day of the seminar.
- Participants are also required to organize and pay the following costs:
- (1) A round-trip flight ticket
- (2) Travel expenses between the airport (e.g. Kansai International Airport, Osaka International Airport (Itami)) and Kyoto.
- (3) Fees related to visa applications
- (4) Travel insurance
- (5) Cost of meals
- Kyoto University will reserve a hotel for all participants. (Accommodation costs are covered by the program)
Deadline for Submission: September 15, 2016
- Call for applicants
- Winter Seminar information
- Statement of Purpose Form
- ACTS online application guideline
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation in disseminating the information to your students and please feel free to let me know if you have any queries.